Growing.... {Chatham Kent & Southwestern Ontario Newborn Photographers}

It's happening. Right before my eyes. My baby boy is GROWING! Oh how I wish they could stay tiny forever! Ezra is now 9 weeks old! He is a chunk too, weighing over 13lbs already! He certainly is bigger than his sisters were at this age! I think they weighed 13lbs around 4-5 mos :)
He is a sweetheart! He smiles, laughs and coo's constantly when he is awake. But this boy LOVES his sleep! He still sleeps MOST of the day & night away! Mommy is happy that he is such a wonderful sleeper but it is nice to see the happy little guy awake sometimes too :) He is greatly loved by all! The novelty of this new creation has not worn off at our house by any means!
I love to see him smile at me in the middle of the night, and the feel of his even breathing as he sleeps on my chest. I love the feel of his soft little head, and the sound of his sweet sweet voice. I wish I could bottle all this up and keep him this way forver!!!!
Since Ezra is such a sleeper we are still able to get some great sleepy poses out of him. What a good boy! He must of knew he was going to be a photographers child ;)

BJ

25 days NEW
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

39 days
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 53
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: