Boyz 2 Men ( Chatham-Kent and Southwestern Ontario Family Photographers )

From boys to men ...that seems to be the age range of the boys in my family . My oldest son just turned 16 today and my youngest son is 7 . In kid years this 9 year age span is HUGE ! I wish time didn't fly like does ,it seems like just yesterday my oldest liked the same things Curt does !
I wanted to take Curt out for a few pics in the snow and talked Mitch into tagging along . And am I ever glad he came ! You wouldn't tell by these pics , but Curt , who hates being cold was actually crying in most of the frames we shot this day ! If it weren't for the antics of his bigger brother we would have come away with nary a picture ....however I won't disclose the details that brought upon these huge grins of Curt . :-)

Melanie


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



I even got Mitch to pose for one ......

Photobucket



Cold and more than" had it" ...we headed home .....


Photobucket


Thanks guys ...until next time ! :-)

1 comment:

kivell klan said...

Very cute. Time sure does fly past quickly. LIVE everyday to the fullest. :)