ME, Myself & My Baby Bump {Chatham Kent and Southwestern Ontario Maternity Photographers}

Well it is almost TIME! Soon and very SOON we will lay eyes on our newest addition! I figured I should probably post some of my maternity pics before the little one arrives and this blog is taken over with tiny cuteness :)
A huge thank you to Melanie for shooting these! I have finally gotten around to editing them, call it nesting, or call it "too uncomfortable to leave the couch".
It is hard to be on the other side of the camera, but I am so thankful for these wonderful memories of being pregnant for the last time, sniff, sniff! I have always LOVED being pregnant, LOVED labor, LOVED having a newborn! I have loved it so much that I have done it 4 times, and I am still afraid I will feel like it wasn't enough. It is such a beautiful miracle! But there is only so much room in one's house. I am so excited for my girls to meet their newest sibling! SO excited to dress a tiny person, to hold new life in my arms, to hear the first cry! I cannot wait to meet YOU baby of mine!

BJ

35 weeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

37 Weeks!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: