Joy In Every Moment ( Chatham-Kent and Southwestern Ontario Newborn Photographers )

This little bundle of joy is my great-niece . ( geeze that makes me sound old ... lets blame that on my marrying a older man ;-) ) . ANYWAY , it was so special spending time with both this sweet baby , and her parents , who drove down from Kitchener for their newborn shoot . She was good and sleepy ...thanks in part to moms willingness to nurse her back to sleep multiple times and between each set-up ! This is their first baby , and the first grand-baby for my sister and brother in law ! And it is really special - she looks JUST like mom as a baby ! I think that's so cool !
Enjoy your special little angel ...there's joy in every moment !

Melanie


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: