Belly, Birth and Beyond {Chatham Kent Maternity Photographer, Chatham Kent Birth Photographer, Chatham Kent Newborn Photographer

I am excited to introduce Belly, Birth and Beyond Sessions!
These sessions will be all inclusive and capture the entire process of welcoming a child to your family from maternity, through the birth process and the very special newborn days. Stay tuned for package details, which will be on my website soon or message me for details!
I really feel like capturing a growing family is JUST as important as a wedding. There is so much excitement and emotion during these beautiful days.
 I am so passionate about this very special and fleeting chapter of life. My little ones are growing so fast and looking back on my pregnancy, their births and their very first days of life are some of my absolute favourite memories. I can almost feel the way I felt when I was 9 months pregnant and proud of my baby belly. I love reliving their birth stories and witnessing parts that I don't remember. Looking back at their newborn photos I can feel the awe I felt in those early days of falling in love with our new addition. These are memories you do not want to miss out on!
I recently had the honour of documenting a new addition to this sweet family's life at all three of these stages.



























































No comments: