An Evening in Neverland {Chatham Ontario Children's Photographer}

When I first decided to make the step at actually taking this photography thing further I tried to think of a name. My girls have been my inspiration since the beginning so I wanted a name that would remind me of them, and so Fairytales Photography was born.
My girls LIVE in a fairytale and I love to watch it unfold. They act out Cinderella, Tangled and Peter Pan. They memorize the words and we love to watch them live out their favorite scenes daily. All three of them are constantly in their fairytale world, imagining, pretending, living!
I love that they are thoroughly enjoying their childhood. These memories are precious to me! Their imaginations are a beautiful thing to witness.
This Halloween I thought it would be fun to dress them up as characters from their favorite fairytale "Peter Pan". Peter Pan has been a huge part of their childhood! For the last 4 years Peter, Wendy, Hook, Smee, John, Michael, the Lost Boys, and Tink have all made their "appearances" in our home. It has been a treasure!
So at the very last minute I decided that I wanted to take them out for a few pictures. I never get a great shot on Halloween, and so I thought this would really capture their costumes. Well last night we captured more than just costumes. These are some of the most treasured images I have of my children. THESE photo's capture my girls at their very essence! Full of make believe :)

BJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tink Face :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked! Nice Job BJ! WOW Sash looks like Bri!!

Lindsay said...

Amazing!!!!!