Because TWO are better than ONE ! ( Chatham-Kent Newborn Photographers )

I was heading to Rondeau for the day to visit my aunt , and found out my cousin had the same idea . She was attempting to get out for the day with her new twin baby girls ( not a easy feat ) ! I packed up a few props for a impromptu photo shoot of sorts on the campsite . Although we tried ...and tried ...and tried.... to get a shot of the two of them together - it was NOT meant to be ! However , we did come away with some shots of these beauties on their own ! LOVE these girls ! They are an answer to much prayer and we are forever thankful to God for them !
"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." Ephesians 1:16

Melanie

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: