Gracie is 8 {Chatham Ontario Children's Photographer}

Happy birthday to my first born! 8 years ago today, was a day filled with nervousness, excitement, JOY! After a very long day, (and night), I gave birth to a beautiful, tiny baby girl! My life was FOREVER changed!
Who would have known how much love a newborn baby could bring to a family!
What a sweet, tiny treasure we were blessed with. I cherished those newborn days! LOVED the excitement and wonder of all her baby days, and have enjoyed watching her grow into the sweet, caring, funny, dramatic, talented, beautiful little girl that she is today! I am so proud to be her mommy! So very blessed to have her as my little girl! Gracie was the start of my addiction to having babies ;)

Gracie you are a wonderful sister! I love your caring heart and your passion for life and people! I know God has a beautiful plan for your life! We are so PROUD of you and LOVE you to the moon and back!

XOXOXO Mommy

Photobucket

No comments: