" What A Blessing " ( Chatham-Kent Family Photographers )

" What a blessing, eh guys ??" . That is one of my Uncles favourite sayings. We know him by these words .....
And when it comes to his own family , those words sure ring true .
This photo shoot was a celebration of sorts for my Uncle and Aunts 30th Wedding Anniversary . And , although we at Fairytales Photography no longer offer extended family shoots , when my sweet cousin asked me if I would ...it was hard to say no ! :-) These are such great people in the pictures to follow , so full of love and kindness . They really are, to me , a beautiful example a loving family ! ! Here are a few of my favourites....
Melanie



The Happy Couple

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments: