Double the Blessing ( Chatham-Kent Maternity Photographers )

It is with a very full heart that I share these maternity pictures of my cousin and her husband . These special babies were much prayed for and are eagerly anticipated in the weeks to come ! These girls are a direct answer to prayer and we give God all the glory and thanks !!!
Having dealt with infertility in the past myself , I fully understand and feel the pain and longing that accompanies it .However, I also wholeheartedly share in the JOY of finally being "with child". It makes me want to sing for joy when I see her , my sweet cousin , finally becoming a mother ! Thank-you , thank-you Jesus !

Melanie



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie-these are so beautiful-they bring tears to my eyes! you really captured the spcial bond they share. All glory to God for His incredible gift!