My little Buddy Boy {Chatham-Kent Ontario Baby Photographer}

Dear Ezra,
You are changing each day! Getting bigger, sleeping less, A LOT LESS! You really don't want anything to do with napping these days. You use to be a lover of sleep! I venture to say, the best sleeper ever! Until this week! I am hoping we can work together, you and I, to remedy this situation. I am so thankful for you and your beautiful changing eyes. The way you coo at me and flash me your lopsided smile everytime I look at you! Even when you are tired and eyes are half closed, you always have one last smile for mama before drifting off to sleep. Your sisters adore you, the highlight of their days is holding you in their arms, I can't blame them, it is the highlight of my day too!
As much as I want to bottle you up and keep you little like this forever, I look forward to watching you grow. Watching you learn to walk, play in the sand and go to your first baseball game. I wonder if you will have dark hair like Gracie and I, or blonde like Katie? I wonder how long it will take for you to tower over your sisters? I wonder if you will play baseball like your daddy? SO many things to look forward to and yet RIGHT NOW is my favorite time. I know everyday with you will be my favorite, just like it was with your sisters. I will never take these days for granted. I know how fast babies grow, I know that I will look back with tears in my eyes when we watch your first few weeks on home movies.
Today I am so thankful for right NOW!
Love Mommy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Ezra weeks 11 & 12

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments: