Ezra...My sweet, sweet BOY! {Chatham Kent and Southwestern Ontario Newborn Photographers}

And sweet he is! We are incredibly blessed with this little guy and his wonderful, laid back, sweet, temperment. He rarely ever cries! He sleeps most of the day and night. He is a great eatter. He is SO very loved! And he is SO SUPER CUTE!
We have had a lot of fun playing with him in the studio! He has been such a good boy and I am so thankful to have so many wonderful images of him at this very fleeting stage. I cherish each day with him! I cannot believe 3 weeks have passed since he entered our lives! Three whole weeks??? Almost a month! Sigh.... These are days we will never get back and so I am taking it all in! Enjoying each middle of the night feed, each minute spent holding and rocking him when only mommy will do. I enjoy seeing the love each of his sister's has for him, even when they fight over who gets to hold him first. They love to choose his clothes for church and insist he wear an itty bitty tie :)
3 weeks and he is already changing before my eyes! His cheeks are getting chubbier, his eyes are getting darker, he is getting more alert when he is awake, he no longer hates bath time. All wonderful things, but I know someday I will miss these days. When we can curl up together and nap, and no one minds. When he fits so nicely on my shoulder, his soft, fuzzy head snuggled into the crook of my neck. The middle of the night feeds and snuggles because he wants to be close to mama. OH how I love this BOY!!! OH how I love these days! If it's possible, I miss them already....

BJ

4 days old!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 days old
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 days old!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: