A Groovy Kinda Of Love ( Chatham-Kent and Southwestern Ontario Family Photographers )

Phil Collins ...A Groovy Kind of Love . That was their wedding song . Meet my brother and sister in law . I was at their wedding to witness their first dance ...well, as a servant girl ! It was part of a ruse to get my husband and I together ( and it worked, I might add !) Nancy asked me to serve dinner at their wedding( unknowingly by me , at the request of her brother ), who had his eye on me at church . We now joke that Richard spent more time in the kitchen at their wedding, than at the reception, as a groomsmen .
Well , fast forward to present day and here is their beautiful family . They are a close knit bunch who enjoy lots of family traditions together and it is very evident that they enjoy each others company . With some of their children dating now, I have a suspicion that in the not-so-distant future this family may be expanding beyond the cozy little group pictured here ! ;-)

Melanie

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Cute couple ....

Photobucket

No comments: