Goodbye 2010 HELLO 2011 {Chatham Kent and Southwestern Ontario Maternity Photographers}

As we count down the last few hours of 2010, I feel thankful! Thankful for all we were blessed with this year. Thankful for all that we are about to be blessed with in the year to come! We will be starting the New Year off with a new addition to our family. A new beginning, the start of a NEW LIFE! We are all very excited for the day to come where we will meet our little one. FINALLY! My girls have been kissing and talking to my tummy for months. They have sang songs, read stories and prayed for "their" baby. They have been able to feel kicks and hicupps and it has been a JOY to watch them bond with a little miracle who we have yet to lay eyes on! The countdown is on at our house and we are expecting the completion to our family ANY DAY NOW! Exciting times!
Thank you Melanie for all the wonderful maternity pictures you have taken for me! I am so thankful for these memories!
Melanie has attended 2 out of 3 of my birth's. I guess I could say 2 1/2 as she missed Katie's by only 1 hour, after driving to London in the middle of the night to be with us. She will be there for this one as well!


Photobucket

We wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year. Thank you to all of our clients who made this year a very successful (albeit busy) one! Thank you for choosing us to capture your precious memories. We truly LOVE what we do! We feel very very blessed as MOM's to be able to have this "JOB"! We look forward to working with you in 2011!!!!

No comments: