SEVEN {Chatham Kent and Southwestern Ontario Family Photographers}

A little while back on a very WINDY day we met the "D" family and their 7 children!
Both Melanie and I have pretty large families, Melanie 6, and me going on 5 :) so it was fun to watch them all together. Large families always intrigue me. On most days I don't feel like i have 4 kids! Then there are the days when we decide we will all go grocery shopping together, and I have 2 fighting, one crying, and one who knows where :)
It was really fun to see all the different personalities of these 7. To see who most resembled each other and how they would interact.
I think large families are WONDERFUL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: