I LOVE THIS BOY ! ( Chatham-Kent and Southwestern Ontario Baby Photographers )

I love this boy because he is my own dear nephew , but that's not the only reason why ...... He is also the sweetest most adorable little guy ! I can't explain it but he has this gentle quiet nature about him that is so endearing . I could just eat him up ! He also was a angel for this photo shoot and made my job so easy . Thanks sweet A.J. , I loved spending these hours with you , you are so special to our family and I can't wait to get to know you better !
Aunt Melanie

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful-I am always amazed how you capture such a wonderful variety of pictures! And yes, definately His sweet gentle nature comes through perfectly! It is a pleasure to view these-fantastic work!